An entire conference system in a single practical aluminium box – the DIGIMIC mini. This special system from the DIGIMIC family is ideally suited for meetings or smaller conferences. DIGIMIC mini is appealing not only due to its timeless, simple design but also due to its ease of use. The microphone stations are connected to the compact control console. A small auto-locking directional control connector ensures clear cabling. Just turn on the control console and the conference can already begin! Configuration or connection to a PC is not necessary. A small switch on the elegant microphone units allows conference delegates to activate them independently. The red ring luminant signals that they can now speak.
The compact control console of the DIGIMIC mini allows for the connection of up to 25 microphone stations that can be simply expanded as necessary because additional refreshing power supply units can be integrated. Another great advantage is that the DIGIMIC mini is stored in a high-quality aluminium box that enables mobile use in principle as well as quick and easy setup and removal.
- Very easy to set up and use; can be installed and ready for use in 5 minutes
- A small auto-locking directional control connector ensures clear cabling
- Able to be connected to the existing PA system
- Can be remotely controlled via PC with many additional functions
- Completely silent operation
- Modern and timeless design
- Can be expanded without a problem in the case of additional requirements
- Conference microphones securely stored in an extra transport case. The microphones simply need to be plugged into the microphone station.
- Up to 20 microphone stations in a single box. Easy to connect to the control console. It saves space in storage and transport without giving up any performance or functionality.
- Compact control console, small and elegant. Just 20 cm long and wide and 6.5 cm high. The control console is immediately ready for operation after being switched on and is easy to use. It works completely silently, can be connected to an existing PA system and can be remotely controlled via PC, if necessary.
- High-quality aluminium box. Heavy-duty, stackable and lockable.